ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES – A “HANDS-ON” WORKSHOP
June 13-14, 2018 – Daytona, OH
Be sure to check out this valuable workshop in Additive Manufacturing, brought to you by SAMPE! address your learning objectives.
Additive Manufacturing: More Than Just 3D Printing
To address your learning objectives, SAMPE has created this hands-on workshop, held at the University of Dayton Research Institute. Benefits to attending the workshop include:
- Walk away with a broader understanding of AM.
- “Hands-on” workshops provide more than just lectures and listening to presenters
- Technologies covered by leaders in the industry, from metals to polymers to composite materials.
- Networking with a wide range of attendees, researchers and speakers – opportunities available nowhere else!
- Work with real AM equipment and materials.
- Small class sizes equal both individual and team learning opportunities.
- On-site and off-site tours of real AM shops.
- Design and print your own part, then learn from your failure or your success in the unique AM process.