Dixie Chemical – a leader in composite materials – attends the CAMX Expo September 26-29, 2016 – Anaheim, CA, USA
ABOUT The Composite Materials Expo:
CAMX – the Composites and Advanced Materials Expo – delivers access to the full spectrum of composite materials solutions in one place. Attendees has the opportunity to explore over 550 exhibits and attend more than 250 conference sessions. From trends in manufacturing, including all composite materials and processes, to new approaches that combine high-volume/low-cost materials with low-volume/high-performance manufacturing; CAMX offers a unique experience and unrivaled experiences for attendees.
From the CAMX website:
“Why Attend CAMX?
CAMX is the largest, most comprehensive composites and advanced materials event for products, solutions, networking, and advanced industry thinking. This collaborative event combines the strengths of two leading associations, ACMA and SAMPE, to deliver the right exhibitions, the right educational programs, and the right people – all in one place.
At CAMX you will…
- Visit the most comprehensive marketplace for business in the industry, with 550+ exhibitors and meeting rooms for getting business done.
- View cutting edge technology and innovations in product showcases.
- Discover new commercial and industrial applications.
- Keep pace with key developments and trends, and exchange ideas and experiences.
- Uncover areas of untapped growth for your organization.
- See live manufacturing demonstrations.
- Network with thousands of industry professionals from the U.S. and around the globe.
- Choose from 250+ conference program sessions.”