Offshore Technology Conference 2018
April 30 – May 3 – Houston, TX
At the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), energy professionals connect to exchange ideas and opinions. These connections literally advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters, making this truly an open innovation conference.
This year, OTC is celebrating 50 years! Since 1969, the annual flagship conference has been held at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston, Texas. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil and OTC Asia.
As an open innovation conference, OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies that work together to develop the technical program, while also being endorsed and supported by additional organizations.
From the OTC Open Innovation Conference Website:
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OTC 2018
OTC GIVES YOU ACCESS TO LEADING-EDGE TECHNICAL INFORMATION, THE INDUSTRY’S LARGEST EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION, AND VALUABLE NEW PROFESSIONAL CONTACTS.
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 70,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.