May 5-8, 2019 – Indianapolis, IN
Designed by industry professionals, PaperCon draws CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers from over 25 different countries for a comprehensive conference that includes a peer-reviewed technical program, multiple networking opportunities, special events, and exhibits.
There are 5 divisions of TAPPI involved in the planning and creation of PaperCon: Coating & Graphic Arts, Paper & Board, PIMA Management, Process Control, and Nonwovens.
Attend PaperCon 2019 and experience:
- Comprehensive Technical Program – Expert-led and peer-reviewed
- Global Reach – Over 25 different countries traditionally attend each year
- Networking Events – Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities – Sessions offering CEUs as well as first-hand knowledge from industry titans
- Popular Programs – New Technology Showcase, Roundtable Discussions, Women in Industry perspectives, and Young Professionals Sessions