Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE) Workshop: Tooling Technologies for Composite Manufacturing
February 26-27, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA
Access the industry’s leading tooling technology companies and process engineering innovations at this SAMPE hands-on workshop. Enjoy personalized, interactive and practical learning, including information about the latest in tooling applications across several composites industries.
In this workshop, SAMPE has aligned tooling expertise with demons and hands-on exercises – immediately apply what you’ve just learned by doing. Use tooling materials and process engineering that includes elastomer, metal, ceramic, rubber, additive manufactured tools, high-temperature foam core and so much more.
Plus, SAMPE brings together a network of tooling materials, companies and methodology for 16 hours of programming. This means you will earn a SAMPE Certified Digital Badge as you are credited with 16 Professional Development Hours.
Why Attend the SAMPE Workshop?
- Networking opportunities with material manufacturers and suppliers.
- Small class sizes mean enhanced team and individual participation.
- Solve tooling problems and explore new process engineering technologies.
- Practical, hands-on exercises in lab – see outcomes in tooling materials, options and choice.
- Earn 16 Professional Development Hours and attain a Digital Badge certifying your participation.