May 20-24, 2018 – Minneapolis, MN
The STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition is the most respected venue in the lubricants industry for professional development, technical information and international networking opportunities. The five-day conference showcases more than 500 technical presentations, best practice reports, application-based case studies and discussion panels on trends (technical or market). The annual trade show and Commercial Marketing Forum turn a spotlight on latest products and services. More than 1,600 lubrication professionals come from around the world and represent a full range of the industry’s academic, corporate and government institutions.
Lubricants Industry Meeting Highlights
- More than 1,500 attendees.
- 41 countries represented.
- Daily oral and student poster presentations in over 200 concurrent technical sessions.
- Opening keynote program featuring industry innovators, specifically in the field of tribology research and lubrication engineering.
- 12 industry-specific courses, each taught by world-class instructors.
- 150+ exhibitors displaying the industry’s newest technologies, products and services.
- Unprecedented international business networking.