Dixie’s Specialty Chemical Manufacturing
Our 50-acre chemical manufacturing facility is located in the Bayport Industrial Complex. We are just 25 miles southeast of Houston, Texas. The facility operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. As a leader in specialty chemicals and manufacturing, we offer substantial benefits that are unmatched in the industry.
Key features of the facility include the following.
- Small to Large Scale Equipment Versatility.
- Multi-Step Synthesis Capability.
- Multi-Purpose Batch Manufacturing.
- High Efficiency BiazziHydrogenation.
- Thin Film Evaporation.
- Multi-Tray Distillation.
- Crystallization & Solids Handling Capability
- cGMP Protocol Capabilities.
Chemical manufacturing advantages include, but are not limited to the following.
- Technology Transfer and Scale-up.
- Open Innovation.
- Highly Skilled Workforce.
- Comprehensive Training Programs.
- Management Systems for Continual Improvement.
- Excellent rail, port and truck access.
Dixie Chemical is a leader in chemical manufacturing. Vice President of Procurement and Business Support Kelli Gregory was recently honored at the STEP Ahead Awards as a women leader in manufacturing. Dixie was also a sponsor of the 2019 IMAGINE Chemistry competition, furthering technological advancements and open innovation within chemical manufacturing.